Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Top Ten This Week

In an effort to be more grateful....


10.  Hanging with my good friend Jen at the free waterpark with our kids.
9.  My husband used his vacation time to install our new floor.
8.  I didn't have to sleep in a sleeping bag at all this week!
7.  New haircut!
6.  New yummy salad recipe
5.  My spin instructor's kid is recovering nicely from his surgery.
4.  I scored two slipcovers for my couch at $10 each!  Thats a savings of over $300 dollars!
3. I scored a new holder for my stamps at Ikea already put together and 25% off.
2.  Good books
1.  Happy kids

Hope you all had a great week!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a great list...I'm curious where you got that amazing deal for slipcovers and what type of holder you got for your stamps? My stamps are outgrowing their storage area! Have a great weekend!

B said...

LOVE the new haircut!

Mara Campbell said...

I love the new hair!!! Looks great. I love reading your top ten, congrats on the great slipcover deal!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

I just love this post! What a wonderful reminder of all that we are blessed with...even the small things!

BethieJ said...

Love your top 10 Michele.. GREAT photo too!!