Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stop and Smell the Flowers

How about a little more Penny Black?  Aren't these little hedgies adorable?   I stamped them on white (stampers select from PTI) and then colored with my copics.  I mounted them on some PTI bitty boxes patterned paper that I had punched with my ek success bubble bunch.  The whole thing is then mounted on spring rain cardstock and finished off with a sentiment from PTI's vintage picnic sentiments.  The ribbon is PTI satin hibiscus burst.
*** Tomorrow is my son's birthday.  He is turning 6!  Where has the time gone?  Anyway today I will be in the kitchen whipping up a lego star wars cake.  I hope it turns out!  If its not completely embarrassing I will post some pics of it tomorrow.

4 comments:

BethieJ said...

Michele this is so darn CUTE! I love PB stamps too.. and that hedgie is just darling..
I cant wait to see your sons cake! Happy Birthday! (a day early!)

peggysue said...

I definitely want to see pics of the cake. And yes, Penny Black is so cute, love that little hedgie. I like the triple repeat, cute idea.

B said...

Hope he has a great bday! :) Love the cute card!

Leah said...

This is so cute, love how you repeated the image 3 times, just perfect:)