Friday, July 03, 2009

A basket of thank you


Another card using PTI's vintage picnic.  Love this set!  So much fun to color.  Everything here is PTI with the exception of the rhinestones (no clue, sorry) and the copics I used to color.  I also used the vintage tea dye ink to go around the edges of everything.   Color choice is very different then what I normally use.  These colors are opposite on the color wheel, I am more of colors that are next to each other kind of girl.   Hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

B said...

Adorable! Love that you have the image on a non-whit bg! :D

peggysue said...

Very pretty, I like the tea dying. Very neat color combination you've used.

AmyJo said...

I love these picnic basket cards Michele - very summery! I also love the colors on this card - shades of my alma mater - purple & gold! I also love how you used that vintage tea dye ink.