Monday, July 20, 2009

Fancy Flourish Card Set

I am so proud of this! I made the little holder all by myself, out of my own head! Now I am not saying no one else has every thought of this simple holder but I came up with mine right out of my imagination. LOL. The things that make me happy. Working in 3D is not my best skill.
This is the little holder. Its made from two sheets of PTI spring moss cardstock. I stamped it with Fancy Flourishes in avocado ink. The little flower is from the Bird Watching set. The sentiment is from Vintage Picnic.
There are four cards and envies inside. There are two of these thank you cards. The flourish is from Fancy Flourishes, the stars are from Its a Celebration. The sentiment is vintage picnic.
The other two cards are happy birthday. Same stamps here as used on the holder.
And here is the whole ensemble. Now I just need a worthy recipient.

8 comments:

Lee said...

Well done on a great job. Spring Moss is my favourite PTI colour. It goes so well with everything.

Kiera said...

What a beautiful set of cards...and a nifty holder, too!

Aimes said...

Oh how clever! Love your cards - so elegant! If you're looking for a worthy recipient I'd be happy to fill the post ;D
Aimes
x

peggysue said...

Spring Moss is a fun color, I like the simplicity of your card designs and your cute little holder. I get all excited about 3-D projects too, they take me forever to do and wow, to create one all on your own! I'd be proud too!

Mara Campbell said...

These are soooo pretty!!! I love those flourishes. And AWESOME job with the holder, how FUN you did it yourself. That is cool!!

Heidi said...

Hey this is fantastic Michele! Great job! Someone is going to be very lucky to get this!!!

B said...

So pretty! Love the flourishes and the holder!!! :D

BethieJ said...

Michele this is soooo PRETTY!