Sunday, May 18, 2014

About to Go on Hiatus....

image
Hello Lovelies!  Here's the last post for a good few weeks- maybe months!  We are moving and today I am packing up all my lovely card making supplies.  I am so sad.  Not to be moving but to be putting all my crafty goodness into boxes.  Once I am unpacked and settled we will be back in business.  Until then I leave with the last thing I made in my old house.  Its one of a set of science cards that will be given to my daughter's science teacher.  I used stamps from There She Goes.  I love this set even more than I love PTI's science set.  Its my absolute fave.  I colored with copics and added stickles and called it done!  Thanks for stopping in!

7 comments:

Joan B said...

Adorable card. good luck with the move. It's not easy, but it is worth it!

Joyce said...

Good bye and good luck with the move. Love this sweet card that is perfect for a science teacher.

Karen P said...

This card is adorable! One can never have enough science stamp sets! ;)

Ashley Newell said...

Good luck!! I want to still craft! Did you keep a little bag of stuff out?

IamDerby said...

I did not. Its all packed. To be unpacked after we move in a few weeks.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is toooooo cute! Good luck with your move! XO

Michelle Philippi said...

Moving? Where, why? Good thing?
I don't even like spring cleaning, so moving is like the most dreaded thing ever. Good luck with all that.
Cute lil' card set for the teacher.