Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Original Artwork

Hello friends!  I have some pictures for you today of some of my sketches.  I've been sketching again (after not sketching for about 15 years) and really enjoying it.  I noticed about 6 months ago that my son was really showing an interest and aptitude for drawing and I bought him a sketchpad and some art pencils to encourage him.  Next I started teaching him how to look for shapes and shadows and the next thing I knew the urge for me to draw was impossible to ignore so it was back to the store to pick up another sketch book!  lol!  And here we are, me drawing and oh so happy about it!  Thanks for stopping in today!
image
Sketched Tree Frog - graphite
image

Inked Tree Frog
image

Inked Flower-  Pretty sure I am going to color this one and turn it into a card as soon as I get a bit of free time.

1 comment:

Ashley Newell said...

These are fabulous! I love your artwork!