Monday, March 11, 2013

PTI Make It Monday #107 Clear Cards

Hello friends!  Its me again, back with more iPhone photos- but for you I upped the ante and edited them (with the iPhone- hahaha!).  I decided to play along with papertrey ink's Make It Monday today.  The challenge was to create a clear card and do a little copic coloring.  It sounded easy enough even though I have never been a big fan of the clear card- simply too much work in my opinion and hard to photograph on top of all that.  Here is what I came up with:
IMG_2205
The straight on shot- you can see I artfully arranged it on top of my tower of ink pads and chose two random coordinating pieces of paper for the background.  The stamp set used is flower garden with the sentiment from the latest birthday set.  I used memento black and winter wisteria ink.
IMG_2206
A little peek at the inside.  Since its a clear card I was forced did up the inside too.  Same two stamp sets, winter wisteria ink.  Everything held together with my ATG.  Thanks for stopping in today.  If you want me to cry happy tears (instead of loud pitiful sobs into my pillow) leave me some love in the comments!

11 comments:

Kimberly Rendino said...

Pretty, pretty!!! Lovin' the inside too!

StephH said...

Beautiful card Michele. Copics seem to work especially well for clear cards. Definitely worth your effort. (PS: your iPhone photos are better than mine taken with a fancy camera :). I may start using my iPhone too!)

June K said...

Gorgeous coloring with Copics. Great color selections, too. I think I should try making a clear card ... one of these days.

Marybeth said...

Very pretty love the purple! Love the fun large flowers and beautiful coloring!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card! I love the color palette...beautiful copic coloring, too!

Taheerah said...

No, don't cry Michele! Hehe. This card is lovely - beautiful colouring!

BethieJ said...

This is so PRETTY Michele!!!!
Hope your day is GREAT!!

SheriE. said...

Great job. I'm trying to figure out how to join this challenge since I don't have any clear cardstock or Copics! I'm trying to dig out my overhead transparencies. You've motivated me to give this a try.

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card, those flowers are the perfect shade of purple :)

Michelle Philippi said...

Wow, where have I been? Last thing I remember is the Relax card. I've fallen asleep at the wheel. I love that monogrammed card - and that you made it with your own initials on it. Making for ourselves, duh, why not? And this clear card - hey, your random background cardstocks match your card - ha. Clear cards are so cool. And I do love all your pretty coloring.