Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thanks a Million

Hello out there???  Sorry I have left you hanging for like ever!  December got the best of me this year!  I have made so much stuff and took pictures of none of it!  I was making it and sending it out the door!  Things were a total whirlwind.  But anyway I am back with a sad iphone pic!  Not even a nice edited picture for you but hey its the thought that counts.  Anyway a clean and simple one color card that I made with some new stamps I got.  The tag is from hero arts and it came with a matching die.  Love it!  The die has the middle popped out so its so easy to line up.  The stamps are cling- not my favorite but still they work fine.  Everything else is from PTI and the color is scarlet jewel.  That is the original (1st version) ink.  I love it.  If you are still out there reading I am hoping to get back to blogging soon.  Thanks for hanging in there with me!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is lovely, Michele! Totally worth the wait! ;)

Karen C. said...

December is such a busy month, so blogging sometimes just has to wait!! Love the rich colour in your card and ribbon. The sentiment panel is so pretty with the matching frame and flower accents.