Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Mail!

P1060529 
Good Morning Friends!  Sorry its been so long since I have had crafty things up.   Mostly I just haven't been feeling in a crafty mood.  I did make two big projects (a book for my husband and present for someone else) but neither will be blog fodder.  Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.  So for today's card I used a new stamp I got at my LSS.  Its from My Favorite Things- Pure Innocence.  Can't remember the stamp set name and I am too tired to go look.   Anyway I pieced the dress, shoes, and socks and also the little bird.  Everything else got colored with copics.  The grass was drawn in with my copic multiliner.  The paper is from Echo Park (Its new, I think its called Happy something or other- sorry I am not good with details).  Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Joyce said...

This card is darling. I love all the paper piecing. That must have taken forever.....Love the new look on your blog!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!! tfs!!