Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Candle at Sunrise


I have another great image from Home for the Holidays, from Shady Tree Studio. This one is my favorite of the set I think. I like it even better than the cardinal. I love how big it is too, it really makes a statement. I stamped it on PTI white and colored it with my copics. I was thinking it was sunrise outside...so I have a pink and gold sky. I used a ton of markers, at least 15 or so. After I colored and trimmed the image I mounted it on a piece of PTI scarlet jewel. I added a little piece of pinefeather trim below. The sentiment is on the inside.

8 comments:

Joan B said...

sigh, what a lovely image. this card is so beautiful. great job evoking the feeling of the image! and your bird card is gorgeous. I love that patterned paper with the bird and the buttons. Perfect@

Leah said...

So pretty, love the way you stamped it mulitple times and your coloring is lovely!

Belinda said...

Oh how pretty! Love your sunrise sky!

Lee Anne said...

Wow! Your coloring is beautiful, as usual!

Nancy (Shady Tree Studio) said...

What a lovely soft sky for this scene, Michele!! SO pretty . . . and I just got that PTI die, too ~ a great finishing touch!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty, Michelle. I love that image!

BethieJ said...

Michele this is LOVELY!! Great job coloring!!!
Hope your day is GREAT!

Jennifer Scull said...

that is absolutely gorgeous! everything about it just says peaceful.....