Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stitches and Swirls

P1060791
Good Morning Blog Friends!  I have a little something for you today featuring PTI's Stitches and Swirls.  I won this not long ago and I am so glad I did!  I stamped the background flowers on the blue cardstock using Versamark.  I embossed in white.  I matted it on some patterned paper- would love to tell you whose, but I have no idea.  I added a little tag (Provo craft) and some bling.  The sentiment is from one of the Fillable Frames series.  A little twine and some white ribbon and we are all done!  Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

Ted said...

Michele, this is wonderful! I immediately think of summer and especially July 4th. :) You're enabling me to grab that set! Ugh... :)

Joyce said...

Love this. I does remind me of picnics and 4th of July. I am always looking for more ways to use this set that I love. Will pin!

Donna C. said...

Oooh! LIke this!

Leah said...

So pretty, love the colors and I have to try embossing these flowers:)

Mara Campbell said...

Your flowers are so pretty!!! I love the tied ribbon with that tag, too.