Thursday, January 12, 2012

More Stitches and Swirls

P1060792
Good Morning Blog Friends! I have another Stitches and Swirls project for you today.  You can see the blue panel is essentially the same, in fact I made four of them at the same time.  If you are going to get out the embossing powder and the gun you might as well make it worth your while.  This time I paired  up the panel with some orange cardstock and orange pp from Echo Park.  Orange and Blue are across from each other on the color wheel making them compliments to each other.  The tag is from cuttlebug.  The sentiment is from one of the Fillable Frames.  Misc. bling and buttons.  Thanks for stopping by!

P1060794

5 comments:

Ted said...

Michelle, I've been thinking about S&S more and more so I probably should not have come here. :) I really like the contrast between the dashed lines of the flowers and the polka dots. Great choice!

Renee said...

Love this...
I need to pull this set out and give it some more loving!
But the colors are fabulous...
are so bright and cheery!
Fantastic card! :)

Mad for Paper said...

Gorgeous. I love your little tag.
Ang

Anonymous said...

Love, love the choice of colours. Blue and orange just make a really striking combination and that little label you created is fantabulous! Thanks for showing and for giving me some inspiration! I'm totally pinning this :)

Stephanie said...

Love it, Michele and so happy that I can actually have this for myself! ;-) Was so excited to see this in my mail!