Monday, January 09, 2012

Butterfly Thank You

P1060779
Hello blog friends!  I am back from my trip to Colorado Springs.  It was awesome!  We had a little time to sight see and I got to go to Cave of the Winds.  Soooo cool!  Anyway vacation is over, its back to school tomorrow!  In the meantime I have a card for you.  Using patterned papers from Bobunny and Echo Park.  Stamps are PTI:  Inside and Outside Thank You and Life.  A bow and some bling and its all done!  Thanks for stopping in today!

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Roxie said...

Pretty card, I like the white frame over the polka dot paper.

Michelle Philippi said...

Colorado Springs.....wasn't that cold? It's cold here, so I'm sure it's worse there. Hope there was snow...there seems to be a lack of it all over this year....
I like the white frame being shorter in width like that...and really neat stamping too.

Stephanie said...

Michele........Your card is so, so pretty! Love all of the patterned paper you chose!

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty card. Love the frame and colors.

Joan B said...

what a great idea to make a frame like this. love the polka dots under the scene.