Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby Thank Yous

P1060771
Hey there blog friends! Have you given me up for dead? Sorry for the long absences between posts- I have been busy and I haven't made a darn thing recently. Well haven't made anything except for these cute little baby thank you cards. Clean and simple. I used my newest acquisition- a mini T-Square to make the border frame. If you dont have one of these, you need one. Trust me on this.  It makes those straight lines so easy to do!  Also on this card is the baby from PTI's Bundle of Love.  So cute.  My mom got it for me for Christmas.  The thank you is from one of the Fillable Frames sets.  Not sure which as I keep them all bundled into one or two CD cases.P1060770
Some details for you:  Cardstock is Plum Pudding.  The white panel is 3.75 x 5.0.  I added the black border all around with my Micron pen and a mini T-Square.  Its a quarter of an inch all the way around.  I stamped the baby and the thank you in Memento Tuxedo black.  I added the coordinating bundle stamp in the original Plum Pudding Ink.  I colored the other pieces with my copic marker (V06 and V0000)  The baby is done with E00.  I made up some coordinating envies with the same stamp.  These will be going to my SIL who is going to be giving birth to my new little niece or nephew in March.

4 comments:

June K said...

Cute card. I love the colors.

Michelle Philippi said...

I kept reading and then and then and then, here it is, Michele is preggers!!! Woooo. Oh wait. No. It's her sister-in-law. Boo. LOL! Well these are cute...and purple is my favie color so I like them +1.

carol (krillsister) said...

Very cute CAS cards. Great colors.

Juanita B said...

Aaaaawe, these are so cute. You did a wonderful job with the coloring. Now all we need is some powder/baby scent embossing powder, LOL. I have bubblegum and latte, now I am going to check and see if this is still made, and if so, check out some new ones, hopefully. TFS and for giving me a new thought for the day.