Thursday, December 01, 2011

Christmas Cards

Hello Blog Friends!  I have a couple of cards for you today from my Christmas card frenzy a few weeks ago.
P1060671
This card features the Tree Trimming Trio die cut from PTI.  I stamped it with the light string from Holiday Lights in silver ink.  I added some bling for lights.  I layered some MME patterned paper strips and some Pure Poppy Ribbon as a base and then stamped on the sentiment in Pure Poppy.
P1060673
My second card features the same tree die cut this time stamped with stamps from the Tree Trimming Trio set.  More of the MME patterned paper and some Pure Poppy Twill.  The sentiment is stamped in Pure Poppy.  Nice and flat and easy to mail.  Thanks for stopping in today.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

These cards are really nice. That tree is great because it can look truly different depending on how you stamp it and what you cut it out of.

Mara Campbell said...

Great cards!! I love that tree, so many different looks you can accomplish with it.

BethieJ said...

Michele these are both FANTASTIC!!! I love both of them!!
Happy Holidays!

Michelle Philippi said...

I like that you tilted the tree on that first one...never thought of doing that...would think it would make it look like the tree is tipping over, but it doesn't, it just looks whimsy - I like!