Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Shower Ensemble

P1060311
Hi there blog friends! One of my college friends is expecting and had a baby shower last Saturday. I bought out the Carter's store and while I was there I saw this adorable bag. (Note I did NOT stamp on the bag- it came that way). I thought it was perfect and I could easily make a matching card and tag.
P1060312
First up the tag. It features the little frog from PTI boy basics. I used one of the tag dies (can't remember which one- sorry.) Some ribbon to look like water and orange button for the sun.
P1060313
Last we have the card. Same froggy. Sentiment from Baby button bits. Doodle bug button with PTI ribbon. A little copic and white pen work and we are good to go. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Your card and tag are just so cute. I love how they match--even the bag and tissue paper match. I'm sure your friend will love everything.

Elena said...

adorable! I love the little button sun! the whole set is so cute.

Nancy said...

Really cute, Michele!! I struggle with baby stuff - you coordinated everything beautifully.

Kara said...

love thise gift set!! so sweet!

Geny said...

This is so so cute Michele!!