Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Shady Tree Studio's Christmas in July!

Hello blog friends! Its been a wee bit since I have had something from Shady Tree Studio! But that changes today... Nancy at STS is kicking off a month long Christmas in July. We are featuring both sets from last Christmas and new stuff too! I have already made tons of samples and I think you are going to love the new offerings as well. Be sure to check out the Shady Tree Blog as well as the other DT members.P1060278
This card combines the old (the Cardinal) with the new (little bell). To get myself in the mood for Christmas I took out all of my STS Christmas stamps, pulled out some Christmas paper, went to my LSS and let myself buy a small selection of new paper. I am so bad at working off season. All my Christmas cards get done in November! LOL! Anyway, back to the card. I paper pieced the cardinal using paper from BoBunny. Its pieced on to some Kraft paper. The card its self is from the Hero Arts Hues collection. Sometimes I like having the card already folded and done, and bonus that its white inside. The ribbon is from a grab bag at the LSS, so I don't know the manufacturer.
Card Deets:
Stamps: Shady Tree Studios: Home From the Holidays (plus a peeky at something new!)
Paper: Hero Arts,Bo Bunny, PTI
Ink: Palette
Ribbon: Unknown

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what a beautiful card! I love that you paper pieced that fantastic bird! just amazing! :)

Melissa said...

So pretty, Michele! I love the paper pieced cardinal!

Nancy said...

Beautiful, Michele!! Love the polka-dot cardinal and that bow! Wow!