Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Peace, Love, Joy

P1050584
Good Morning Friends! Hey did you know its PTI count down week? Ah... my favorite time of the month. Although I am seriously running out of room for new stamps. I keep thinking I should sell some but then its like parting with my children... anyhow, I digress. Today's card is made with PTI Kraft. I stamped it with white using my rustic snowflake set. The wreath and sentiment are from Rustic Branches. Pretty simple and easy to mail- good qualities in a Christmas card. Thanks for coming by!

11 comments:

Nadine said...

Cute card Michele! Love that's so easily mail-able. And I agree with you about selling stamp sets. I just can't make myself do it!

BethieJ said...

Michele I LOVE it!! and I agree.. my FAVORITE time of the month.. and again I AGREE .. running out of room.. and no way am I getting rid of anything! LOL!!
Have a GREAT day!

Eva said...

This is a gorgeous card...the color you used for the wreath just makes it pop out and it is so simple and pretty

Monica K. said...

Very pretty! I just love beautiful one layer cards like this for Christmas. Much easier to mail and just as pretty as layered cards too!

Jen Carter said...

OK, this is so pretty! I love all those snowflakes! I might have to get that set after all! Great card!

Laura Isham said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this card! Simply beautiful!

B said...

Lovely card! :)

Leah said...

SO pretty:)

Keva said...

Wow. This IS a great Christmas card. Easy to mass produce and great color combos.

Mara Campbell said...

kraft + white ink = beautifulness!!! What a beautiful card, I love it!

Ren-Yi said...

what a cute lil wreath. love it. i know what you mean with parting with your own children ;)