Sunday, November 14, 2010

Marigolds!

P1050593
Hi there! I made this a few days ago. Finally got a chance to ink up my Marigold stamp from PTI. I colored it with my copics of course. Interesting thing about marigolds is that their tips are usually a much different color than the rest of the flower. There are also many variations. I have colored three or four of these now-- I can't wait to share the others with you as well. I thought they paired very well with my Frame it set from Waltzingmouse stamps. I love the font Claire chose for that set, just perfect. Speaking of WMS, I have a another sweet card posted at the Waltzingmouse Makers blog today. Click here to check it out. Thanks for stopping in!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh........This is just beautiful. It literally takes my breath away. I love my Copics, but I'm so afraid to color these big flowers with them. You did a fantastic job and I can't wait to see your other ones. Maybe there's hope for me, yet! TFS!

Aimes said...

Simple and totally stunning!!! Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Monica K. said...

What a cool Marigold! I just love how the color pops off the page! Great card!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, Michele!! I love the warm colors!

B said...

So cool! :) Love the coloring of the marigold!

Linda said...

This card is fabulous! Your coloring is gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

So pretty! Ah, I must wait a bit before getting that flower and the one released this time around too.

Kim O'Connell said...

Picture perfect!

Sue Plote said...

I really like this. I'm a sucker for anything on a kraft base!

katrynka said...

This makes me want the Marigolds set!!

When I was a kid, I tore apart a bunch of marigolds, BEFORE they were dead, and made "soup" with them. I got into a lot of trouble for that one, and still get teased about it to this day 40 years later!