Thursday, June 26, 2008

More Sunflower Goodness & Some Non-Crafty Rambling

A few more of the sunflower cards. I have all the ingredients in the previous post. I really had fun using these colors I would normally shy a way from.




In other news, we are preparing to take a little trip to my husband's cousin's wedding. Its going to take a week before we are back home. The wedding is in Paso Robles. Its a cute little town. About a 4 hour drive for us, maybe a tad longer since we will have to stop for the kids. Of course, with two kids in the car, it may feel like its a 14 hour drive. We do not have an onboard DVD player. No its old fashioned travel for us. Are we there yet? How much longer? I have to go pee! Dont you wish you were coming with us?

While we we are on the road we will be sans computer. I fully expect to have withdrawal symptoms but sometimes I think its good to step away from the technology. So I am leaving the mac at home and I am going to just go cold turkey. I did upload a few blog posts to appear while I am away. More cards and crafty stuff, I hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great cards and have a fantastic family vacation.
hugs,
emily