Saturday, June 21, 2008

Casual Midweek Challenge 11


Over at the PTI message board they have the Casual Midweek Challenge, I just love the name. Its like...no we dont need any commitments... just come as you are. I have spent half the morning trying to load this card on PTI's gallery but its not working for some reason. So for now I thought I would just put it here.

Recipe: PTI's Aquamist, Select white, and Lavender Moon cardstock, aquamist and versamark watermark ink, lavender moon ribbon, hero arts sparkly embossing powder, crystal stickles

4 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great challenge card. Love the colors you chose and the sparklie embossing powder is the perfect touch. Sorry about the uploadn problems with the gallery. Keep trying! :)

Samantha said...

Very cute card! I love the scalloped rectangle. I just received my second set of Nesties today (the scalloped rectangle set). Once I'm feeling better, I will use them on a card.

I'm so happy my card holder tutorial helped you out! I don't mind if you enter your version of it in the GSS contest :) I'm sure it doesn't look a thing like mine! I wish you lots of luck!!

IamDerby said...

Lynn- thanks so much for the compliment. I finally did get it to load in the gallery.
Samantha- Thanks again for the tutorial, it was awesome... I cant wait to enter my holder and cards in GSS... thanks so much :)

Anonymous said...

i love it.
em