Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Did I Just Say That Other Card Was My Favorite?


Well that was before I made this one! I really like how it came out. I was on a card making frenzy the other night. Its been nice to be able to stay up late and not have to worry about work the next day! I have been taking my daughter to school but hey I can do that in sweats and a ponytail (Yes, I am a Glamour don't).

Ingredients: PTI Garden of Life stamps, PTI cardstock in sweet blush and white, PTI inks in lemon tart, sweet blush, and spring moss, PTI ribbon in spring moss. Tag cut using a cuttle bug die.

In non-crafty news I am working on getting to gym everyday. One failure so far. I will be back at it tomorrow. I see my endocrinologist this week. Hopefully I will find that everything is going well. (I am a type 1, insulin pump wearing diabetic). My son is adjusting to being home with mom, I am adjusting to actually doing my housework. I spent two hours on it today... a record for me to be sure. Katie asked about how the playhouse was coming along.... my contractor (fundaddy) quit. He hasnt worked on it at all! Hoping he will be back out there soon so I can get it painted this summer.

No comments: