Thursday, November 08, 2012

More Bright Season

P1070429
Hello there friends!  More Bright Season from Waltzingmouse stamps today.  I love this set!  Its unique and fun.  Can be dressed up or dressed down... For this card I used PTI kraft and cream cardstock.  Memento black ink, pure poppy and new leaf from PTI.  This was the first thing I had stamped with this set and the only thing I would do different is mask the top bit of lantern so you cant see the yellow rays.  Ah well, live and learn.
P1070431
I cut this out the old fashion way but Claire does have cut files if you have an electronic cutter.  I am still living in the dark ages.  Maybe someday!  The sentiment is from Compact sentiments which is a great little set that I use all the time.  Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

June K said...

Beautiful card. Great job fussy cutting, too. (BTW if YOU live in the "dark ages" where does that put ME? I must live prior to the "dark ages" :))

Michelle Philippi said...

I love this little lantern too. Reminds me of Victorian Christmas....a Christmas Carol....the carolers all bundled up down on the corner under the lamp lantern thingy. The kraft really makes it all warm and vintage too.

Heidi said...

Michele this is a beautiful card! I love the lantern.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, that lantern is fabulous, Michele! I love the cards you made with it!

BethieJ said...

Michele this is BEAUTIFUL!! What a PRETTY set!!!! That is some GOOD fussy cutting!!
Hope your day is GREAT.. oh it is your almost done xmas shopping and wrappin! ;)