Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Tags!

I am a very happy girl!  Why do you ask?  Because it is not even Thanksgiving and I have 95% of my Christmas shopping done and 75% of it wrapped and ready to go!  This is the earliest ever!  All the tags you see today are not staged... they are on actual gifts ready to leave my house!!!  And now you know why I am so happy today!
P1070586
This tag features stamps from Lawn Fawn.  The set is Sweet Christmas.
P1070585
This tag is a mash up with PTI (holly), WMS (no peeking), and TCP (penguin).  I love this tag!
P1070582
This one is all WMS!  I hand drew the face because I wanted him to wink.  The ribbon looks a bit orange- I assure you it is red.  Thanks for coming by!  I will have some more tags for you tomorrow!

11 comments:

Karen P said...

OMG!! Sooooo cute!!! But I am also jealous that you are almost DONE with your shopping/wrapping/gifts!!! YOU ROCK!!!

June K said...

Congrats for being almost done with Christmas shopping. And even wrapped and tagged and ready to go. Pretty wrapping pretty with adorable tags. You did a nice job with the "winking" gingerbread man. Cute penguin tag, too.

Renee said...

Adorable!!
Love the wink!! :)
And jealous here too. :(
Though in my defense...a lot has been ordered...just waiting for arrival!
But I want to be you when I grow up!!*giggle*

BethieJ said...

SO CUTE Michele!! YEAH for being so far done on the xmas gifts!! I am working on it.. so READY to wrap.. and make some tags! :)
Hope your day is GREAT!

Tracy said...

absolutely adorable - and there is nothing better than personalizing (the wink). I am so very jealous though - wrapped and tagged! I've not even begun. I do wonder ... where do you put all the gifts? And what will you do with yourself with no shopping, wrapping and tagging? oh... you're gonna be stampin ;-) more jealous!

Deborah Frings said...

I am very impressed!!! Nearly done and many wrapped - go girl!! Love, love the winking gingerbread guy!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you, Michele that you're done your shopping! I am, too, with the exception of my husband, but I'm not going to worry about him too much.... LOL!
I love your tags-- they're all so sweet! Cute wrapping paper, too!

Michelle said...

Yes! Love a prepared girl!! Isn't it the greatest feeling? And your taggies are so cute, Miss Michele. With your little winking gingerbread man - cute cute cute!
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Camilla said...

Super cute christmas tags!

Audrey said...

So cute! I really need to get on making my tags too... you've inspired me! :)

Teresa said...

Your tags are adorable! What a great feeling it is to be about done this early.Now you can enjoy the holidays!