Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sunflowers on Red

Good Morning friends!  Its another of those Papercrafts rejects.  I love this card.  I thought they would love it too- wrong!  Ah well.  Anyway here it is.  Papertrey Ink's supersized Autumn Abundance.  It has another name- something like sunflowers.... again too lazy to go look. Dark chocolate ink, copic coloring, patterned paper from some little company whose name escapes me but its not one of the big dogs.  Anyway there you have it- completely useless information!   Thanks for stopping in.  Those of you who left me comments yesterday- thank you they made my day.  I still don't know what I am doing with the blog- I have learned not make rash decisions- but I thank you for reading it, or at least looking at the pictures.  :)

2 comments:

Ted said...

Love this, Michele! :) Very rustic and warm. :)

Leah said...

Hi Michelle! I am one who does come and look at your pretty projects, but don't always comment. I too have wondering about my blog... I don't get many comments and often wonder if anyone even comes to just look at at the pics...but then I'll hear of someone who says they do visit me and look for updates, which really does boost my moral and inspiration for keeping it up. Anyway...my long winded response is to say, I really enjoy your blog and your pretty pojects and would be sad to see you go. Big hugs....