Thursday, October 18, 2012

Notebook Gift Ensemble

P1070423
Card I made for my principal for Boss's Day.  I used PTI's Frame It and Acorn Abundance.  Inks are Limeade, Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate (old version), Kraft
 P1070422
Gift Set Wrapped in a glassine bag.  I added a tag and some twine to finish it off.  A little bling on the tag as well.
 P1070424
Close up of notebook
 P1070425
Interior Notebook
 P1070426
Notebook and tag detail.  I love the little stamp on the back.  That is from a Hero Arts set that I picked up on clearance at my LSS.  I have used it many times in the last few days!  Thanks for stopping in today!

2 comments:

June K said...

Very cute set. Love your glassine packaging. So pretty.

Michelle Philippi said...

Functional gifts are the best! Who can't use an extra notepad? I bought a bunch and ended up selling them because I have zero talent. But I think these are the best idea. And your coordinating with the tag and card and notepad...just really great.