Thursday, August 04, 2011

Water Pitcher Set

Hi there blog friends! I have a full card set for you today. It features the water pitcher from PTI's Iconic Images. Also used on the card is the frame from vintage labels.
P1060448
The whole set.
P1060447
The pink cards.
P1060446
The aqua cards.
P1060445
Close up of the envelope. Thanks so much for stopping by! If my ipod is finally charged I am off to go running! (Something I do not enjoy but have been doing faithfully for the past 3 months.) I have so many complaints about running and exercise perhaps it needs its own post. I haven't done a whiny exercise post in so long! LOL!

11 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Great card... I'm miffed. When did you get your order? I'm still waiting and the date of delivery has been delayed again!!!

Laura Isham said...

Gorgeous!!! These are real pieces of art and would make an absolutely beautiful gift!

Joyce said...

Another great card set. I just love these. You've given me a great idea about decorating and lining envelopes, too. OK, I need to get over my jealousy that your Iconic Images set has arrived, and it appears mine has not even shipped, but I'm taking a deep breath now, and I'm going to be just fine.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh wow, these are all so pretty! And the coordinating envelopes are perfect, too!

Melissa said...

So beautiful, Michele! I love how you stamped the envelopes and lined them as well. I feel a CASE coming on...

Mara Campbell said...

Holy gorgeousness!!!! These are so so pretty, I can't even stand it. Seriously, I love them. Beautiful!!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Love the cards - as always! Funny you speak of exercise...I had seriously fallen off that wagon and with the heat its been hard to get back on - but I did....last evening....I may be feeling the effects of that decision this morning LOL

Kara said...

just beautiful.....i especially love those envelopes!

June K. said...

Michele, love your cards and especially the matching envelopes. I can just imagine how receiving one of those envelopes in the mailbox would just the person smile. It's so pretty.

merryf said...

These are gorgeous. I love the way you did the envelopes! So so pretty!

DF said...

Beautiful set!! The envelopes themselves are a work of art.