Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Long Time...

No write, no stamp, no taking photos. I don't even really have a good excuse. I have been busy getting ready for school to start back up, my kids went back last week as well. Honestly though, I just haven't felt like working on anything. I hate to let my blog sit weeks on end (I hate it when others do that! LOL) but I just dont have anything to contribute right now. Hopefully I will be back at it soon. In the meantime I hope you are enjoying the last of your summer.
P1060381
I made this a month ago. I think it was for a challenge but then I never got around to posting it. All products from PTI.

3 comments:

Michelle Philippi said...

I have the end of summer blahs too. For me it might be the heat, who knows. Just some serious lazies. Pretty card - the water colory look to your hummingbird and flower are very refreshing (sounds like a soda commercial, I know).

Kara said...

this is so beautiful..love how you stamped the hummingbird!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the coloring on the hummingbird and the repeat of the leaf pattern inside.