Monday, June 27, 2011

Butterflys

P1060272
Hello friends! By the time you see this I will be in Moss Landing. I can't wait! This is probably the last of the scheduled posts... I am not sure but I think its the last I am going to get done. I will be home and crafting again July 1.
P1060271
Everything here is PTI, except for the butterfly. The butterfly is from Hero Arts. I love that set. Its called Antique Engravings. Its a relatively new set. The sentiments are from Vintage Picnic. The paper is all PTI. Thanks for continuing to visit while I am on the road! See you soon!

3 comments:

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

I have probably told you this before, but I always love coming to your blog and seeing your sets of cards. :)

Joyce said...

More beautiful card sets. Ack. You are killing me. These are lovely, too. Where can I sign up to teach your kids??? Hope you are having a good trip.

Joyce

Mara Campbell said...

I love the colors and that scalloped frame!!