Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #16

Edit: Dont forget to enter for some great blog candy from Shady Tree Studio. Enter here!
Hello friends! Today I have an entry for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #16. You can see all the details here. I love this new set by Waltzingmouse. Its called Half Pint Heroes! Its so cute! I used the cute little sub stamp on PTI white. I colored it up with copics. Don't you just love that little face? And there are so many faces to choose from! The fish and bubbles are also part of the set. Along with dozens of awesome sentiments. Do I seem like a commercial for WMS? Honestly, Claire doesn't have me on the payroll. I just love how cute her stuff is. Be sure to stop by and check it out. She has an awesome DT as well, they will make you drool! Thanks for stopping in!

18 comments:

Lee said...

Great card. Love that stamp set too!

Dana said...

Not a commercial at all, just enthusiastic about something you like! And I like this fun card. I have been eyeballing that cute set and you may have pushed me over the edge...

Julia Aston said...

Cute, cute, cute Michelle! love the panels of fishies and that awesome sub! Thanks for playing with WMS again this week!

Melissa said...

So cute!! What a fun card!

Keva said...

This is the cutest little card. What a fun set that is. I love your card.

Lindsay said...

This is adorable! Love those cutie stamps and how you used them!

BethieJ said...

DARLING Michele!!! That set is just to CUTE!!!! (hmmm maybe Claire should have you on the payroll! LOL!) I LOVE your excitement gets the rest of us excited and feeling creative! (I just got 2 WM sets yesterday I need to INK them! )
Have a GREAT day!

Leah said...

SO cute! Love the 3 panels behind the main image.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Super cute. I finally have my craft room unpacked and have been working on Halloween cards....love being crafty again....

Now off to catch up on YOUR craftiness

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my gosh Michele! This is the cutest card! I love how you stamped & colored all those lil' fish & your green submarine is precious! AMAZING take on this week's sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with the WMSC :)

Mariana said...

these are darling images! Great coloring!

Kay D said...

Eek! How cute is that submarine and all those little fishies? Just adorable!

B said...

Such a cute take on the sketch with the rows of fish! How adorable! Lovely!

Serendipity said...

That card is adorable!! Love it!

Niki Estes said...

hee hee So darn cute!

Alice said...

this is soooo cute!! love those fish panels!! =) thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

OMG...totally adorable! Love your take on the sketch...awesome card!

Sarah Martina said...

Seriously the cutest thing EVER!!! So glad you joined us for the WMS Challenge!