Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shady Tree Studios Day 4

Hello again! Have you been enjoying the release posts so far? I have been having so much fun with these stamps. I just love all the coloring possibilities. The stamp on this card is from the set Charms of Autumn by Shady Tree Studio. I stamped it on white card with black Memento ink.
Next I went to town with my copics! I love those pens, however if you don't own copics the coloring areas on these stamps are actually fairly small and would work well with just about any kind of marker... like tombows or SU! I also tried coloring with water color pencils and chalks. I will have those to show you in a few days. Thanks for stopping in and sharing my excitement!
Card Deets:
Card: Avocado, select white (PTI)
PP: Echo park
Ribbon: Orange Zest (PTI)
Stamps: Shady Tree Studio

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Michele, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing!

Danisha said...

Wow, great job coloring, I love the fall and this scene is right up my alley! Very pretty!!!

Melissa Bickford said...

WOW Michele! This is gorgeous! Your coloring is just perfect.

Joan B said...

stunning!

B said...

Wow, lovely!!!!

Julia Aston said...

What a great stamp and super coloring - love the black bg!

Nancy said...

Michele, your coloring just blows me away ~ this is just stunning!! And the accents you chose set it off perfectly :^).

Leah said...

SO pretty! Love the black to make everything in the colored image pop.