Thursday, May 27, 2010

Clean and Simple

Good morning from rainy Northern California! Will it ever be warm again? Today I am taking a class to the county fair... its going to be wet! Anyhow on to the cards.... I had to make about 30 thank yous recently so I knew I had to keep it simple. I used a card kit that I got at my LSS stamp sale... guess how much (for 10 cards!!)? 1 dollar! Yes 1 dollar! It came with window cards, coordinating colored paper with the hole punched out, and envies. I also picked up this bird stamp. It was in a little set by My Sentiments Exactly. It too cost 1 dollar! What a steal! So I stamped the bird on the inside. I also stamped thank you underneath but its not visible in the pictures. Last I added some embellies. The top picture has a flower by Petal loo. The bottom has button and twine from PTI.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a good one!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Very nice, love the CAS look, and what a great deal!

Dana said...

Great deals on the card bases AND the stamp! Woo hoo.

B said...

yay for deals!!!! :) Lovely cards!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Oh yes - I love that top card - two of my favorite things - simple and PINK!

June K said...

OMG what great cards. Did you pick these bargains up at SC in EG during their sale last weekend. I missed that sale. wish I could have made it there.

IamDerby said...

@ Stamper for fun- Yes it was a great sale!!! Very crowded and very cold also!

Diane Jaquay said...

Wonderful CAS cards, that little bird is so sweet!