Saturday, April 24, 2010

Up To My Eyeballs...

in commitments! UGH! So thats where I have been. My husband's sweet grandma passed away last week and we had the funeral to go to. It was a 8 hour car ride away. So that was Thursday and Friday. Wednesday I worked late to get everything finished before we left on Thursday. Today I am off for a professional development. I am teaching science content to a wonderful group of K-2 teachers. Its an all day event and a 2 hour drive. Tomorrow I hope and pray I get some time to grocery shop, do laundry, clean up, and change sheets. I have no idea when I will be able to sit back and craft again. YIKES. I do have a WM post tomorrow on the Waltzingmouse Makers blog. Come say hi!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Oh, HUGS to you! I've had a crazy week too, praying for both of us:)

BethieJ said...

Michele I am sorry to hear of your families lose.. I will keep you in my prayers..

Dana said...

Oh Michele you must be stressed out. So sorry for the loss of your DH's grandmother. Hang in there, this craziness will pass soon.

Mara Campbell said...

I feel you, we've been so busy too. So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hopefully you will get back to crafting soon!!