Thursday, April 08, 2010

Happy Birthday Flower

Hi there! Its 6:45 am and I need to pack lunches and head to work, so this will be quick. Today's card is a summer sunrise base with a lemon tart mat. Both have been rubbed with Chai ink. Next is a kraft panel with Bitty Box (poppy) rick rack. I tied on poppy stitched ribbon. I stamped the sentiment (fillable frame 1) with pure poppy. The summer sunrise flower is from Beautiful Bloomss 2 and cut out with the coordinating die. Pure poppy button in the middle. Thanks for coming by!

14 comments:

Dana said...

LOVeE the gridlined PP ric rac Michele! Makes a great frame for your bright, spunky card!

Jen Carter said...

Great job! Very cute with the ric rac! This must be THE in colors today because yours is the 3rd card using these colors I've seen this morning already! Very nice color combo!

B said...

Love the ric rac frame! Very fun!

Anika said...

Love your frame made from ric rac! Kind of reminds me on bulletin board boarders, you've got my creative gears turning!!

Melissa said...

So pretty and cheerful! You are making good use of your ric rak die--I don't think I've used mine yet :(

Jessica said...

What a fun card! So very summery - I can't wait for the warm weather! I also love your ric rac frame - great idea!!!

pattylt said...

That color combo is amazing. Love the single BB in the center and the rick rack frame surrounding it. How clever. Such a cheery card.

Diane said...

Very cute! I love your color combo!

Diane Jaquay said...

So cute and fresh and FUN!! Love it!

Jackie Pedro said...

What a fun, bright card! LOVE the rick rack frame!!

Serendipity said...

LLLOOOVVVEEE iT!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice card. I love the box you made out of scallops. Well done!

Monica K. said...

What a cheerful card! Love the happy colors you used. That's clever how you used the ric rac die to create a border around the flower!

Pat said...

Great rick rack border. I love the yellow and red - happy colors.