Saturday, August 08, 2009

Papertrey Princess Challenge

Wise Owl Takes a Picnic
This is for the papertrey princess blog challenge over at Serendipity.
The challenge was to use an owl.  I love my wise owl set.  It has always been one of my favorites.  I paired it up with the basket and flowers from Vintage Picnic.  Both sets are by PTI.  The patterned paper is from basic grey (urban prairie).  Everything else is by PTI. I used copics to color the images and paper pieced the bellies and the baskets.


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Those picnicking owls are so cute! Great job!

B said...

Too cute! Love the way you put them together!

Leah said...

SO cute! Love them together:)

peggysue said...

Wise owl takes a picnic, tee hee! That made me giggle. I like this idea to combine them.

BethieJ said...

Michele these are both DARLING!! Great job on the challenge!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Lee said...

Love this! How I wish I'd bought the Wise Owl set. Don't own an owl stamp!