Saturday, August 22, 2009

Little Mouse takes Tea

Isn't this guy the cutest thing ever?  I got this stamp (Its all one stamp) from My Favorite Things.  It is the first stamp I have purchased from that company.  I really like it... especially the size.   It was so much fun to color.  I colored with my copics and then mounted up everything on PTI's spring moss and scarlet jewel.  The ribbon is scarlet jewel satin.  Stamp and sentiment are from MFT.  Thanks for popping by!  I am off to the gym.... hope I come back in one piece!

4 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Yes!! Cutest thing ever!! I love the scalloped shape and the tied ribbon. Such a pretty card!!

B said...

So adorable! :) Love the fun coloring you did on the cup and mouse!!!

peggysue said...

He is just about the cutest thing ever!

Amy Jo said...

looks even cuter on the front of my fridge - thanks Michele! Love ya!!! :)