Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sweet Baby!


It's babies like this that make people like me want more kids. This sweet little girl is so quiet and adorable. She just slept and slept. So peaceful. Yah I wanted another, but then I remembered my own spawn. They did not sleep and sleep. They screamed and screamed. LOL They were adorable but no sleep was had for about 4 years. Anyway this cute litttle baby is just a week old and she belongs to a very good friend of mine. She and her husband are the best parents. And I am so happy for them, that they got to add this sweet little girl to their family.

3 comments:

tulipmom said...

A beautiful little girl who also happens to be a good sleeper?

Now is that really so much to ask for? :)

Thank you for your kind words today.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

See....seeing pics like this makes me say "awww I want one" and then I come back to reality and say - ummm no ain't gonna happen - I am close to one moving out and the other being almost self sufficient.

Jamie said...

I know what you mean. Our good friends just had a little girl and it made me think for a minute...just for a minute...that I was ready for a second. Thankfully that minute passed and I realize I need some more time.