Friday, November 30, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

We are off to my father's this weekend to see my little brothers play. My little brother is in highschool....he is 19 years younger than me. He is in the 12th night. Not that I am biased or anything but I think he is a fantastic actor. I keep telling him when he makes it big in Hollywood he needs to save a spot on his staff for his big sissy. I am sure there is a job I can do thats way better and pays more than what I have now! We are coming back on Saturday because I have a lot of work this weekend. It seemed like such a good idea when I first thought of it... whats that? You dont know of my craziness? Ok here it is: I decided to sell my homemade cookies (not to be braggin but I bake fabulously) to raise money for a new digital camera for my yearbook students. So this weekend I will be making 16 dozen cookies... ummm yeah thats alot. like 192 I believe. I am going to be tired.

4 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ohhh homemade cookies - yummy! Oh and if little brother makes it big - don't forget the little people hehe...

tulipmom said...

162 cookies?! You are one hell of a yearbook adviser!! How was your brother's play?

IamDerby said...

Play was fabulous, well if you like shakespeare! LOL no really those kids did an amazing job, I was impressed.

Beth said...

Oooh, I like cookies. I like them ALOT!!!!!