Friday, January 04, 2013

Birthday Wishes

P1070691
Hi y'all!  Happy Friday!  Its my last day of vacation!  I need like two more weeks but I dont think I will be getting them! LOL!  Anyway I made this card for a very good friend of mine.  Believe it or not I met her on the internet way back in 2000 when I was pregnant with my first child.  We met on an AOL message board!  She is amazing and someone I admire greatly. 

I made this card using all PTI product.  The cardstock is Kraft.  I stamped it with my Fancy Flourish stamps in fresh snow ink.  I also inked up the sides with fresh snow.  I added the small dots with my gel pen.  The sentiment was stamped in versamark and embossed with white filagree embossing powder.  The flowers from Natural Beauties were stamped on white cardstock using hawaiian shores, aqua mist, sweet blush, hibiscus, lavendar moon, new leaf, and rose inks.  The bling is from Queen & Co.

Thanks for stopping in today!

4 comments:

Taheerah said...

Very pretty Michele! Love the soft colours. So glad to see you blogging again!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very pretty!!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous card, Michele! I love how you cut out the stamped cluster together!

Michelle Philippi said...

I love the big color image on kraft! - -and I don't even really like craft. But this is a stunner. She's gonna love it.
I have one of those online friends too - that I met online when I was pregnant with my son 10 years ago. And she's one of my two closest friends now even though she doesn't even live in this country!