Wednesday, August 01, 2012

It's August!

P1070255
Good morning friends! Have a little something for you today. This is from PTI Hello Sunshine set. Not sure if buying that set was a mistake or not. I haven't really used it and I don't really have a lot of ideas. Kind of falls into that what exactly was I thinking category. Not sure what I will do with it. Its not even the full set as I sold off a lot of the sentiments to a friend. Anyway here is the card. Hopefully I am back in town for awhile and I will get some things done! Today I am installing a bathroom faucet. I am sure cussing will be involved. Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Luanne said...

I think this is really cool! Perfect sentiment added too. Keep it! :-)

Leigh Penner said...

Super cool, Michele! I love how you used this set!

Michelle Philippi said...

YOU are installing a faucet? Like you personally? That's awesome. Girl power! Better still - the cussing, yeah - love that! ;) I got rid of all my Stickles...but there always seems to be that one little piece that needs them. And I like what you did here with them.
Love your pictures from your trip- thanks for sharing; NYC is a place we definitely want to go back to too. Good luck with that faucet!