Friday, February 18, 2011

Card and Tag Set

Warning- photo heavy post today! Awhile ago (who knows how long, as I tend to hoard things) I picked up some little scrapbooking packets from Pebbles ( like these). Anyway I started cutting them up with my scallop dies and ric rac dies. When I had them all cut up I made them into a cute little card and gift set that I donated to our school silent auction.On the first card I decided to also use up some old prima flowers I had been hoarding. Along with those green leaves that I bought eons ago. I used fillable frames for the sentiment.On this one I paper pieced the cupcake from Baby Button Bits. The sentiment is from Birthday Basics.
Here are the gift tags. I used up some bling as well as some of the stickers that came in the scrap packs. I packaged the rest of the stickers to use as seals for the envies.
This card uses a whole bunch of sentiments, all from PTI but from different sets. I made it for the make a card monday challenge but then never got it posted. Such is life around here.
This card has another giant flower and some leaves. I curved the sentiment on the block. I am also showing off my lined envies!
And one more shot showing off the front of the envie! Thanks for stopping in today. I know the blog has been really sporadic. I have had so much going on in my real life, I haven't had much time for my cyber one!

5 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

These cards are and tags are ORGEOUS! These colors are perfect for easter, too! I really love the cupcake one! Never dawned on me to pull that cupcake stamp out of the baby button bits set and use it for a birthday card!

Cheryl said...

Great projects! I love the colors of that pp--you're making me think of spring!

Geny said...

These are all just wonderful Michele!

Nancy said...

These are fabulous, Michele!! Great use of the scallop and ric-rac pieces ~ so creative. And I love the color combo!!

B said...

These are all fabulous! Just lovely!