Sunday, July 04, 2010

Wishing You




Leeanne
on the PTI message board is doing a week highlighting the PTI set, Wishing You. Well that happens to be one of my favorite sets, so she really inspired me to get it out and ink it up. I made two cards while I had it out today. I forgot about all the versatile sentiments it has. The font is awesome too. I picked Hawaiian Shores and Chartreuse for my two main colors. The inks I used were Colorbox Lime Pastel and Olive Pastel. I also used Versamagic aqua and turquoise gem. Everything else (Cardstock, ribbons, etc.) is by PTI.
I also have a cute card up over at Waltzingmouse makers... check it out!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very beautiful job! these flowers lookin awesome!

Lee Anne said...

Oh, Michelle! These are both beautiful! I love the SC with HS!! I wish my SC looked like that! Thanks for sharing the love of this set! It is beautiful!

B said...

Oh how fabulous! Love the two colors together!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are so beautiful Michele!! Those tulips make me happy :)

Leah said...

Lovely! That is one of my favorite sets!

Kelly S. said...

Oh LOVE how you layered all of those tulips, they look amazing!

Jen Carter said...

Those are very pretty! Love your color choices! The second is my favorite!!!

Laurie said...

So so so pretty! I love these Michele! The color combo is awesome! You and Lee Ann are gonna make me put this set in my cart for sure!

Kara said...

love the second card with the field of tulips!!

Dana said...

These are so good Michele! I never purchased that set, but lately have been thinking about it...these two card are awesome with those blue and green colors.