Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Another Little Birdie

I love this card.  I have been saying that alot lately!  But I just love that little hero arts bird.  I made this in my card frenzy the other day.  I have done a lot of circles after receiving PTI's borders and corners for Christmas.   I also got a big stack of sweet blush cardstock.  Anyhow  this card is all PTI except for the little Hero Arts bird and HA gems.

Lets switch topics... The Bachelor.  Do you watch?  I dont... well I have before but in general I dont however last night I was up and it was dull night on TV.  Ok, that show is just freaky!  What is with those women?  At the end the "wedding planner" was sobbing because she got kicked off and she was "falling in love".  Seriously?  In love?  After a night of hanging out with the guy and 25 other girls?  oh and reading his Facebook page?  What is up with that?  And speaking of Facebook, what was up with Stalker girl?  The one who had memorized his Facebook page and then started rattling off all his vital stats?  Oh and she says she "knows" him.   CRAZY- with a capital C.   No wonder these relationships don't work out.  Perhaps I am taking it too seriously but I was like what is wrong with you people??? And what about the mom with the 14 month old?  Who would leave their baby for that long for this?   I guess her, LOL.  What do you all think?

4 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

What a cutie of a card!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Holy cow I'm way behind! I pulled your blog up this morning and there were a ton of new posts and a bunch of new cards. The new cards are all adorable! My favorite is the first little birdie card with the buttons. I was at a toss up between that one and the cupcake card but It's that one...pink, brown, buttons, and a cute little birdie...can't go wrong! Hope all is well! BTW...keep the gym stories coming...I'm back on my evil elliptical again. UGH!

Holly Young said...

so cute! I just found your blog, but I'm loving everything I see!