Saturday, November 22, 2008

Its a wise owl Christmas...


Little wise owl (PTI) is already for the Christmas holidays. I so wish I had a santa hat stamp that would fit him... but I don't so I had to draw my own. Next I drew a Christmas tree for him and then colored everything in with my copics. The tree looks a little streaky... I was just playing around, I dont think I ever intended it to end up on a card, but here it is. The background paper is Ripe Avocado and its stamped with a snowflake from Rustic Snowflakes (all PTI).
This card I made after a discussion on the PTI forum about how great ripe avocado and ocean tides go together. I used Shapes by Design (PTI) and lots of stickles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how cool!! that wee owl's hat and tree are fab - and the funky birthday card has retro style!!!