Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Scrappy Pages



Well finally I put down the ink pad long enough to scrap some pictures. I am so so far behind in my scrapbooking but really I dont care anymore, what gets put in the album, gets put in the album. I can't spend my life worrying about what isnt getting done. Also I no longer go in any order at all, I just scrap what I feel like. So heres a few I did last night.
Recipe: MM patterned paper (boho Chic), Heidi Grace Cardstock (green) Bazzill (purple) MM ribbons, Doodlebug and American Traditions letter stickers.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so far behind it isn't even funny. I don't go in order either. I make themed books. One for Christmas, one for Halloween, one for school and so on. Easier that way.

Kevin Renz said...

Love seeing your family and great layouts! I find it hard sometimes (ok a lot of times) to switch modes.

Niki Estes said...

Great layouts, Michelle! I love the photo in the center of the other photos!