Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some Crafty Stuff for You



I have been playing in my craft corner.... testing out my new papertreyink stamps. I made a few cards, one is for bloghop so I have to keep that to myself for now... you will see it Wednesday night. Of the two I posted, one is for my friend who is expecting a baby girl in September. I used bitty baby and lavender moon from papertrey ink. The other is made from papertreyinks new Kraft paper and the new honeybee stamp set. I was just messing around, not sure if I like this card or not. It went into my stash for the next time unexpected card occasions arise.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Those are super cute cards!! I've been eyeing PaperTrey for a while now...I should have ordered before they bumped up their free shipping minimum from $45 to $60!! Darn gas prices are affected my scrapbooking!! LOL :)

Stacy said...

This our so cute. Thanks for some great ideas :)

Kevin Renz said...

Its always fun to play with new stuff. Don't you love that Kraft paper? I love the look of your card. See you tonight :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are lovely, I particularly love the card made with the flowers.

Unknown said...

"I really really really like the colours and the baby in the pram - it's really funny" - my daughter really liked your card so much she asked me to post this comment.