Saturday, September 23, 2006

You know you're a mom when...

you create a blog in May and the next time you actually have time to try to post on it, its September!

Truly though I only created this thing so I could comment on others. I love reading blogs...not so much with the writing. With the writing I sit here and think...is this boring? is this lame? (i would say a resounding yes!) is the spelling right? (I am a school teacher so I worry about these things.) I know the grammer and punctuation is shot. But hey I feel honored that I had two comments! Thank you, TKW and Kami, I am honored you stopped by...and embarrassed that I had no clue until today. I read your blogs nearly each day, you guys crack me up. Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww, thanks!

I think the only reason I have material to write about is because someone in my house is always doing something stupid. Really truly, I think if you lived in a house with more intelligent people there wouldn't be much to yammer on about!
;)